Where do we begin when we talk about self-awareness?
It’s one thing to say that I believe ___. Or I intend to ____.
It’s something else to know why. We need to know our bigger why.
Before we can put forth any sort of centering statement about our intention or our personal brand, we have to know our why. And that means getting to know ourselves, perhaps all over again.
Here are a few prompts:
- What is it about your work that brings you the most joy?
- What is the real problem you are solving?
- What are the feelings that rise when you think about the aspects of your work? Where do you feel both frustration and happiness?
- Think about your values. Do you see them fueling your work?
- Think about the last 1-3 months. Where have you been spending your time? Doing what? With whom? Are you satisfied with those choices?
- What excites you? What scares you?
- Where does your ego show up? How does it show up? Does it come at you like an inner critic? How does it hold you back?
The thing is, your business (your life and your work too) is about YOU. Your success rests on your awareness. Nothing is separate from us. When you understand that, you can set powerful boundaries and intentions and act from that place. And you master success.
Chrissie DiAngelus is an entrepreneur, seasoned marketing/communications professional, and mentor to soul centered entrepreneurs. She has worked with entrepreneurs, professionals, artists, small businesses and non profits for over 15 years to develop clear consistent marketing communications strategies that show value and position clients for success.
She founded Marketing Mentor in 2015 to answer a higher calling to be more and do more, especially for passionate ambitious women entrepreneurs. She helps you out of overwhelm, struggle, and breakthrough stuck points in your business. She helps you to think differently, perform with integrity, and become the leader and CEO of you that you are destined to be. Her specialties are business strategy and personal branding, all of which stem from solid self awareness and mindset work. Interested in learning how you can work together? Fill out the form and she’ll be in touch.